24.4.11

Tea Rooms and Coffee Houses.

I'll admit, I'm not a tea drinker at all, but I couldn't live without coffee. Since I started working almost full time last year I need it. I live away from home so sometimes when I meet my dad we go for coffee. Living almost in the Phoenix Park I'm so close the tea rooms there were a perfect spot and the walk up was great too.
That's himself in his golf gear coming back with our yummy cakes, they change each day and are all made by the girls there in the mornings.

Next up is Treat, once again around the corner from my apartment but I was unaware of this until a few days ago. A deli and gift shop, being Easter I spotted itsy bitsy mini Lindt bunny's. You know the normal ones, however big, these ones are no more than an INCH. 75cent for one.
Full of all sorts of wonderful 'Treats' and gifts. Delish olives and a small selection of food, we had coffee and sat at the table outside. If you're looking for something obscure, 'Avoca' like, this is the place to come.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment