29.7.11

There's no excuses for my long absence.

I hope to resume regular posts and I have great news!! I traded in my old camera today and got a brand spanking new Nikon D3000. Sweet, ay?! Now I have an excuse to take photos of everything and post them here for you guys!
There's lots happening right now; so lets start with

The Kooples: opening in BT2 Dundrum, Ireland.
The fashion insiders favourite. Signature tailored shirts add military elegance with a slightly androgynous and oh so modern feel. It doesn't matter if it's day or night, The Kooples is just plain Chic.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love The Kooples ads, always so cute - WMS.

    http://www.wardrobeofamillionairestudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn,
    It's Sam from the Brown Thomas Raoul launch thing. Just getting in touch to say thanks for liking our band on facebook. Also sorry we flitted off when we were talking to you, we ended up stuck in a very one sided and boring conversation, we saw you were leaving and were gonna dash across the room but realised if we did we might have fallen due to champagne consumed! Anyway nice blog. Talk soon.

    Sam and Alex

    ReplyDelete