24.8.11

Italian market place

After missing my bestie for what seemed like forever she's finally home and she comes baring gifts! She was inter railing and brought me home a beautiful scarf from an Italian market she stumbled across. It's beautiful beyond description and incredibly soft. It's me down to the ground, I absolutely love it.


It's reversible so one side is striped and the other is the block red colour. 


This is the best photo I could take of myself, this late with nobody home to help. Wearing boutique by Topshop cashmere vest in pink underneath. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lynn! Met you at the Raoul launch the other night - I know Sam already messaged you, but we were so amazed you remembered our band name, thanks for liking our page. Sam and I blog here http://buzzcats.blogspot.com/ and I fashion blog here (not nearly as much as I should of course) http://dublinstreetstyle.com/ . It's great to meet other bloggers, see you again at another champagne fuelled launch I'm sure!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete