20.3.11

Spring Clean for Charity


Elin and I went to the RDS last week for the annual fashion event, Spring Clean For Charity.
It was jammers when we first got there early in the morning and we were almost battling our way from stall to stall. We took some time out after doing a preliminary round for coffee and when got back in to the bargain hunting the crowd had really calmed down.

There were some mighty bargains to be had though. I spotted a floor length mink coat for €200. Elin bought a lovely navy maxi dress while I got a few books. I thought I was going to get a Mulberry bayswater, in chocolate but with my arm poised to grab it a lady re claimed it. It already had an owner, she just left it down to look at something.
Leather trousers and floral top on sale.

We had a lovely leisurely sunday walking around Ballsbridge although it became quite windy later on. (I'll post pictures of the lovely navy maxi later on)

No comments:

Post a Comment