22.4.11

Most Influential in Fashion


So it's a bit late in getting posted but had a great night at Faye Dinsmore's event on Thursday. I had heard a lot of scepticism that day about the running and reasons behind the awards although that night I was told that it WAS giving money to Faye's charity of choice. Hoverer John Cheese still didn't win the peoples choice award. Speaking of the awards, they were beautiful! Provided by Tipperary Crystal the Peoples Choice was a vase like structure while the judges choice was more of a fruit bowl.
Anouska Proetta Brandon collecting her peoples choice award from Faye.
Matt Doody accepting his judges choice award.
Here's Deirdre Morrissey being all fashioney, no wonder she won Most Stylish.

I got to talk to Faye after the event about my blog and although we got pictures together they didn't turn out so all I have are these blurry ones from the after party:


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment