24.4.11

Xposé @ the Zoo

Thursday was a really great day. Looking forward to the Fashion Awards that night, I got a text from Cathy O Connor. I had helped her out shopping for shoots and she asked if I was free that day. Not only was the location a five minute walk from my house @theZOO, but Cathy was working with Xposé, a show which I absolutely love!
When the cameraman arrived I had to restrain myself not to grab the mic from his bag and pose with it every way I could think of. The day involved setting up all the clothes, laying out accessories, dressing the models. The theme was print and Karen was the host. The edited version is here. Hair was done by Tanya @ Brown Sugar and make up by Derrick Carberry.
I really did mean to take loads of photos to put here but it was just such a busy day. I did get a headshot of Kate, one of the models before we left. Everyone was super lovely and I hope I can work with them again soon!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment